Spend $75 more and get free shipping!
Your cart is empty
All Lashes Need A Home
Baus Beauty Bag
With proper care & application, your lash set should last 20+ wears.
1. Carefully remove your lashes from the lash tray, holding them as close to the base of the lash as possible.
2. Trim the ends ever so slightly where there is excess band and no lash hairs.
3. Hold the lash up to your lash line and further trim the end of the false lashes to fit the length of your natural lash line.
4. Curl your eyelashes and apply one coat of mascara.
5. Apply lash glue to the lash band and allow it to sit for 30-45 seconds or until the adhesive is no longer wet but tacky.
6. Using tweezers or an eyelash applicator place lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible starting from the inner corner and working your way to the outer edge.
7. Using a spoolie, brush your lashes and natural lashes upwards to blend them together.
1. Using a cotton swab dipped in eye makeup remover (waterproof or oil based makeup remover is best) run the cotton swab over the base of the lash to loosen the glue.
2. Once the glue has fully softened, lift the outer corner of the lash band and gently pull the lash inwards towards your tear duct.
3. Once the lashes are removed, carefully place your lashes back in their case in order to maintain their shape, protect the lashes from dust and moisture and, prevent them from being damaged.
We recommend Waterproof makeup removers or makeup removers with an oil base as the best way to remove excess lash adhesive from your eyelids.
We do NOT recommend using micellar water as it can damage the integrity of the lash.
Eyelash adhesive is not included in your purchase. While we will be selling our own eyelash glue soon, we recommend using DUO Lash Glue to apply your lashes.